Thursday 17 March 2016

Writing Prompts!

So I LOVE reading, I read everything from horror to mystery to fantasy to fanfiction.
I have tried my hand at writing...tried.

I decided to write down a few prompts since I struggle with continuing a story, I get an idea but never finish any of them.

#1 “You knew it would come to this didn’t you?” She whispered stepping closer to the cliff edge. 

#2 He sipped his coffee, glancing at the girl who had served him. Her eyes looked past him and at his cup. Pausing he looked where his name should be written, but instead was one word - run.

#3 “Who’s the real prisoner here?” She asked through the bars. Looking away from his bound wrists he looked at her face for the first time in 10 years. The light in her eyes, dull and lifeless, surrounded by a sea of black and blue.

#4 Bursting into her room they found the room they’d spent many days in, bookshelves stacked high and overflowing. A still warm blue tea cup was upturned on the cream carpet next to a locked box.

#5 “Look out!”
A force hit him from behind as the familiar voice met his ears, a voice he hadn’t heard in a long time. 



If you use these prompts please comment them so I can read them!

Catch you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment