Tuesday 29 March 2016

Coffee is needed.

It is way too early for this!

Yes, 9am is too early for anyone. We should go back to getting up at midday having evening classes!!! I want caffeine. I recognize that getting up at 7 isn't exactly early for quite a lot of people but, my brain doesn't start working till at least 11. So today's obsession with caffeine leads to...

COFFEE ART!
 
 Needless to say, all this just makes me crave that sweet caffeine.

 Baristas can be really artistic and imaginative at times, I particularly like the rendition of Walter White from Breaking Bad, and the Totoro cup.


I've spent the last 2 hours sitting in a class and all I can think about is either finding somewhere quiet to sleep or finding a cafe! Luckily I'm getting a free coffee today, yay for that!


*enthusiastic zombie noises* xox
Taz

This is what I get for making blog posts before I'm actually awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment