Monday 14 March 2016

Adelaide Cup Day, AKA No school

How come horse races (which are held all the time) are a public holiday but Halloween isn’t? I should at least get to dress up at school :(

But I really needed the day off, I had to film my english assignment for advertising, which isn’t easy when you have a little brother and his friends playing video games across the hall. 

Then I had to run to meet my drama squad to do a dress rehearsal for our Burton Production called ‘Untitled’ (so much thought went into this, trust me, it makes sense I swear). I had made most of the costumes so I had to lug a giant hoop skirt all the way up the drive. We were gonna buy snacks but forgot the shops would be shut, silly us. I go to play photographer though which was fun and I have a new editing software so I was editing photos most of the day. 

Then of coarse I had to edit my english film, but it was over time, so I may have tampered with the speed a bit, hehehehehe.

I’m re-watching 'My Little Monster' on Netflix, but I should probably go to bed because I have school tomorrow.


Catch you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment