Tuesday 22 March 2016

Perks of short hair

A YEAR AGO I CUT MY HAIR OFF!

Best decision ever! I felt so light and cute, and then the reality set in...

My ten thoughts on short hair:


  1. Maintenance! Short hair looks weird unless you style it every day - doesn't help when you don't want ANY heat damage...
  2. Even when you style it, some days will never look right and you've just got to accept that. That is where hats come in handy.
  3. Bobby Pins become your best friend in the world because hairties become useless.
  4. Short bobs make you look like you are from the 1920s (which is awesome by the way)
  5. Pixie cuts can make you look androgynous which may not be a bad thing in general but can lead to some confusion.
  6. Short hair is cool in summertime although the back of your neck is more likely to get sunburnt (usual stuff in Australia though)
  7. Short hair wont get in your mouth when eating! Awesome
  8. It is also less likely to get in your face in general depending on length.
  9. It can be considered unprofessional in some workplaces.
  10. It's very fun to play with! 
Now my hair is long again, im thinking of cutting it even shorter. The picture is me by the way, from the beginning of 2015 on the day it was cut off. I'm very lazy so I didn't maintain it very well, Its long now and frizzy but wavy and is turning silver and green from the purple dye... not fun but again, I'm too lazy to do anything to it besides braid it or pull it up.
Still... Hair grows back.


Keep real peeps! xox
Taz

No comments:

Post a Comment