Sunday 20 March 2016

The Good, the Bad and the School

Guess whose house if falling apart TT^TT

Yes you heard correctly, the office in my house has termites and it's going to cost $2000-$5000 to fix according to le google.

So that's the bad out of the way.

Good news - we finally got our Disneyland tickets! My dance team are performing in Disneyland as part of Dance Around the World in April. I'm really excited to be going to the US again, but my teachers have given me plenty of homework for the trip (Year 12 sucks, but doesn't at the same time; it's sort of a love/hate relationship). We're doing two dances, one is from hairspray and the other is compilation of Beatles songs. I wonder what I should get Taz from Disney...



So school, before you run in fear, this isn't anything bad. Although I'm in English at the moment and should be finishing my essay - I thought it was due today so I finished it yesterday (before you laugh my friend thought it was due last week and finished it last Tuesday, so it's not uncommon).
I finished sewing the costumes for my drama assignment and we perform that on Wednesday, just in time for Arts Wednesday.
My art assignment has gone askew, I left my ink work on the drying rack and the next day it was missing. I've started working with copics and I'm asking my parents for them for my birthday.


So hopefully I still have a house when I get home tonight XD Wish me luck

Catch you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment