Monday 28 March 2016

Easter: a time of chocolate and fabric?

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!!!

Friday:
No school - Yay!
I had a cosplay meet today which was a ton of fun. Me and my friend Cassie had some photos taken and then got some sushi with some other cosplayers.

Saturday:
Homework day - Religion essay and English assignment.
I also wrote an AU for Miraculous Ladybug which can be found here: http://tabbyinwonderlandcosplay.tumblr.com/post/141760949391/genie-au-adrien-is-the-prince-of-miracula-but-ran

Sunday:
I basically watched stand up shows on Netflix.

Hello Kitty Flanagan 
My rating: 3/5 Stars

Anjelah Johnson: Not Fancy
My rating: 4.5/5 Stars

Iliza Shlesinger: Freezing Hot 
My rating: 6/5 Stars


I also watched Power Rangers SPD Emergency. 
My mum:"You realise that's for 12 year old boys"
Me: ... "You realise it's a good show so I don't care"

Monday:
So my family all live in Europe which means I don't see my family at Easter. I do have a relative in Australia and I helped her sort out her sewing room (real eastery I know), but she basically gave me some fabric...so a snipet of this, a scrap of that, a roll of this and a 50m roll of orange suede!
I have no idea what I'm going to do with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment