Monday 14 March 2016

Personal Mondays - working title...

HAPPY ADELAIDE CUP DAY!

It is Adelaide cup day, not sure why this is considered a holiday actually... Its a horse race that everyone gets a day off to watch and bet on which horse they think will place first, women dress up with strange hats called facinators and its a big opportunity to show off to friends, family, and colleagues.
I've only "bet" on this race twice in my life; Once in primary school and the horse I chose came first which was pretty cool. I got to take home a school prize... what does that say about teachers? Teaching students to gamble, for shame! ;) The other time I chose the horse my dad bet on and it came third, I got half the winnings.

So what do I do these days on my day off? Uni work, watch videos, and head to the gym with my mum.

Toodles! xox (blog posts will be short until I work this into my schedule)
Taz


No comments:

Post a Comment