Wednesday 9 March 2016

Hello, is it Tabby you're looking for?

Hey it’s Tabby!
I’m 17 years old, English and I am living in Australia. I love reading, ever since I was little. I was that girl who got books confiscated in class because she wasn’t paying attention.  I’m currently in Year 12 Studying Drama, Art and English Communications. I am a cosplayer and amateur photography.

That’s a little something about me, but hopefully this will give you a bit of a clue about who I am.

About me:

I don’t really have particular genre of music, my iPod has everything from Disney and Taylor Swift to Skillet and Krewella. A large part of my life involves television, my favourite shows being RWBY, Fairy Tail, Mythbusters and Doctor Who. Movie wise I love Disney, Star Wars and Harry Potter. 
As I mentioned before my main hobby is cosplay, mainly from my favourite anime and cartoons. I learnt how to sew at school and really enjoy it.
I have a cat called star who has always been there for me, weird thing to say but who said there was a down side to being a crazy cat lady? Just kidding, I’m not…yet.


I like dancing, drawing and procrastinating…I should actually being doing my English essay. I had a free today and instead of my essay I wrote a new chapter of a Fairy Tail fanfiction. I’m not the best writer, I get great ideas but never know how to execute them. I love reading though! My favourite authors are JK Rowling, Rachel Vincent, Emily Rodda, Lemony Snicket, Isabelle Merlin, Hiro Mashima and Chloe Neill.

Catch you later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment