Friday 25 March 2016

When you wish...

UPON A MEME!

haha yes that is right! My favourite Disney memes tonight because I'm bored and wanted a good laugh. Keep reading though, cause I have a secret to tell at the end of this post...
When I went to Japan in 2014 with my school we spent a day in Disney World.Picture this; 13 teenagers up at the crack of dawn to go to the park where dreams come true. I met Peter Pan there, so adorable... Anyway, The entire trip from our hotel did not contain conversation, no, it contained the words "Didney Worl" said in various tones much to the disapproval and annoyance of our teachers. Still funny.

Lets throw some "sudden clarity Clarence" up in this.

How about an "all the things!" meme?
I like to think this one originated from one of my favourite authors, John Green, but I don't know for sure...

And finally grumpy cat because nawwwwwwwwww so majestic.

And now for my secret... Though I love The Lion King, my all time favourite disney character of all time is... Esmerelda the gypsy.

Have fun! xox
Taz 

No comments:

Post a Comment