Saturday 12 March 2016

Hello, it's Taz!

Hey, I'm Taz.

I'm 19 years old, Australian and I love to write, though im not incredibly good at it. I'm currently studying English and Creative writing at University, majoring in Linguistics and History.

I also have no idea what to write when it comes to describing myself, so here goes my hopefully not failed attempt.


About me

I love all types of music from classical to pop to screamo. Anything with a decent beat that doesn't make me feel sad will be found on my iPod (the battery is shot though, which sucks). My current favourite song is "I Burn" by Jeff and Casey Lee Williams. I'll keep this blog updated on favourite songs though, cause they change every couple days...
Speaking of changing... my hair colour changes when I get bored with it. Currently it is a dusty lavender colour.

I also love animals, I have two dogs, two turtles, a budgie and a tonne of fish. I really want a pet snake but i live with my parents and my mother is terrified of them sadly :( 

Books, Books. Books. I am obsessed with books, I spend way too much money on them and don't have the storage space for them either which is a problem cause I refuse to throw out even my childhood books. The first novel I ever read was Harry Potter, which is an interesting story for another time.
But seriously, it's kind of a problem, and has cost my parents way too much money in the past, and they question my sanity when I start talking about the characters in said books.


I procrastinate a lot too, currently I'm sitting in a tutorial on campus and am supposed to be working through an assignment for Linguistics. Whoops!

Buh Bye! xox,
Taz

No comments:

Post a Comment